Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A day of relaxing

We ended up staying in Marseille because high winds were in the area and we could not go to Sanary Sur le Mer France. Although it was very windy, it was quite warm. We had a lovely day at the pool. In the afternoon we walked around Marseille in search of more French pastries. The city is not as nice as Avignon. We found a patisserie and bought our goodies however yesterday's patisserie was so much better. We are officially French pastry snobs! We had a great time with all the friends that we have met on the ship. The kids had massages. (Mine is tomorrow). Overall we are loving the cruise. It is very relaxing and the food is pretty good. Tomorrow we will be on the French island of Corsica. We have an afternoon tour of the wine country. The kids have been out with their friends until 230 am. I am long asleep. Sorry I can't post pictures. Wifi is not that strong and this blog won't post with pictures. I have posted some on Facebook.
Alex found out last night that he did not get into NU. However he found out today that he has so far at least 5 on campus interviews with big Chicago law firms at U of I. He is an alternate at 4 other firms. One is Greenberg Traurig. I think that is pretty good considering his grades are from DePaul and not U of I. If he was at DePaul he never would have the opportunity to interview with these firms since they don't come to depaul Anyway it is close to midnight. Au Revoir


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Provence France

No comments:

Post a Comment