Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dobs go wild at the Patisserie

Hi everyone
I was having so much trouble posting blogs. I discovered it was because I have too many pictures. I think I can only upload with one picture. We have had a wonderful few days on the cruise. Today we went to the popes palace in Avignon France. I guess the popes moved here when it was not safe to be in Rome. It was very interesting. We then had a wonderful lunch at a French restaurant and then had free time to explore. We had do much fun eating French pastries. Everything was so delish. Alex took some great pics on his camera so you will have to see them later. My favorite was the cream filled torte and the beignet. They were like little donuts filled with cream. Also loved the macarons and the chocolate croissants. It is almost midnight and I feel like one now. We bought more to take back to ship. I am tired so I will hope this uploads and write more tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment