Everybody thought that this was one of their best vacations. No matter what country or city we were in we always toasted Lars with our wine glasses ( we drank a lot of wine ). He presence was felt by us on this trip. We all thought of how much he would have loved to physically be with us and we know how much Larry loved to travel. It is because of him that we were able to do this vacation. He wanted to make sure that his family would be able to live in the lifestyle that they were accustomed to. Larry was talked about constantly and our friends on the cruise felt like they knew him and joined in on our toasts to Larry. I think about the horrible summer of 2012 and how much we have all overcome since then. I am beyond proud of the kids and know that their successes are due to what Larry and I instilled in them as they were growing up. I also know that Larry was such an amazing person that we all want to constantly strive to be better human beings because of him. We miss him terribly but continue to live and love. I am grateful that we got to experience this vacation. I hope we all will maintain the wonderful friendships we made on the ship and can continue to travel with friends and family.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:helsinki Finland
No comments:
Post a Comment